Internship at Vida Verde Spanish School
Would you like to be our new student coordinator, marketing assistant, translator and web master? Vida Verde Spanish School offers you a unique internship in Quito, Ecuador, that challenges you in all of the above mentioned fields.
You would be required to:
- promote Vida Verde Spanish School by personal contact, internet, brochures, mailings, etc.
- keep the website and blog up-to-date and manage content
- communicate with students and travel agencies
- organise and participate in activities on weekend and afternoons
- develop and coordinate our volunteer programs and place volunteers
Some of the benefits of this placement are:
- free Spanish lessons - depending on available teachers
- a special discount on an intensive Spanish program
- contact with students from all over the world
- visiting fantastic places in Ecuador such as Quilotoa, Mindo, Tena and Baños during Vida Verde Spanish School excursions - for free
- USD 300 per month
The requirements for this placement are:
- fluent English and good Spanish (including reading and writing)
- additional spoken languages (especially German) are a plus
- experience in tourism, marketing and web content management
- proficient in the use of MS Office
- commitment for 6 months, usually Jan-Jun or Jul-Dec
For additional information feel free to contact us via email@example.com.